WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Established in Montreal, Elixir Wear is a range of products created by Trend Innovations; company with a reputation for outstanding innovation!
Elixir Wear is the first painkiller in its class in the field of health and well-being. It is a revolutionary product that proudly encourages society to stay active while providing comfort and peace of mind when it comes to muscle stress and inflammation.
At Elixir Wear, we believe in an active and balanced lifestyle. Our team is composed of creative and motivated entrepreneurs that are health conscious, environmentally friendly and love encouraging their friends and family in doing the same.
Are you looking in making a difference in the health and wellness industries? Are you interested in being part of a revolutionary brand? Are you passionate about social media and digital strategies? If so, we have THE job for you!
We are looking for a new team member to create content for Elixir social media strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about the power of social media and is creative, analytical, a self-starter and loves to make things happen! The successful candidate will significantly broaden their experience within a strong brand management operation.
- Develop and manage content strategies, across social networks - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Twitter and more.
- Design and create visual assets for social channels using Adobe Creative Suite as well as create and edit engaging photography and video.
- Create both written and visual content for our blog, to increase traffic to Elixir.ca, drive conversion and deepen relationship with our customers.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with media, influencers and bloggers. Partner with key influencers to create and amplify our unique content.
- Identify trends in social media and content and move quickly to capitalize on them. Align content and social media programs with SEO best practices.
- Analyze performance of channels, campaigns and programs on a weekly and monthly basis and consistently adjust strategy and execution to improve metrics.
- Support ELIXIR.ca PR and Media efforts on product and information requests.
- Content creation, including written, photography and video
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Social Media tools
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics to inform decisions
- Part or Full Time, to be discussed in person
- Social Media Management: 1 year
- University student or recent graduate in Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia, PR, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
- We offer a competitive salary, to be discussed in person
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English/French)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ✌🏼✌🏼